Slitherio Strategies Slitherio Strategies is a list of the basic strategies in Slither.io. Even though there is have no the perfect strategies or techniques, these moves will help you become the biggest snake. Aggressive Aggressive is the first strategy that you can use in Slither.io it to search for the way to destroy other snakes.
•Coiling is the technique can be used to completely encircle a prey. When you continue moving in that way, you are coiling and making the others confused and difficult to avoid hitting your tail. Aside from that, you can eat all pellets inside the circle without being interrupted by the opponent. While you are encircling, you should pay attention to everybody because you are very vulnerable at this time. A larger snake can approach and coil around you. If you are strong and long enough, you can do that. In case you don’t have the ability to create a complete loop, the victim will escape, block your path and kill you instead. There is a variation of coiling involves encircling the dead snake’s pellets to prevent them from being swallowed by the others.
• Cutting other snakes off Cutting off is one of the most basic techniques in Slitherio game. To cut off, you need to boost suddenly in front of the head of the target. You can make them run into your body. So, they will change into pellets for you to eat. You can cut off even you are smaller than the prey. You should be careful of someone who suddenly has a burst of speed. They can prepare to attack and cross your path.
• Baiting Baiting in Slitherio online will work best when you are longer. After getting a kill, you can pretend that you will not come back. Then, you can make a wide loop back, and somebody can take the bait. Therefore, you can start to coil them. Defensive Defensive is the Slither.io strategy that focuses on staying alive.
• De-coiling Use it when someone is trying to trap you. At that time, you can encircle the opponent a bit to cut off their means of enclosing. If they come back with speed boosting, you can continue doing this movement. Grazing the others will not destroy you. Remember to accomplish this technique as your advantage and push them off until they give up.
• Shielding Shielding is the technique that you can use your tail as a shield. Shielding is very useful to escape. But it is vulnerable to you when you face larger snakes coiling you.
• Defensive circling You will move around the prey in Slitherio game and create a tight circle. It is the helpful way that you can apply it in the crowded areas. This technique works best when you are between two snakes, and there is a larger snake or fourth wandering nearby. Defensive circling is also necessary when others attempt to coil around the circling player. Opportunistic Opportunistic is the Slitherio online strategy taking the advantage of interactions between multiple players.
• Scavenging or Vulture You can eat pellets from the slain snakes without trying to destroy them.
• Tailing Tailing is used when you are chasing a bigger snake to absorb their pellets after they die. You can apply this technique to chase and grab the kill on larger snakes. It’s pretty dangerous when you are tailing at the small size. The target can retaliate by cutting off and coil.
• Crunching Crunching is the technique you can wedge a player between two snakes in Slitherio unblocked. You often move parallel to a bigger player, try to catch them and cut them off. If you are long enough, you can take this chance to move towards the bigger ones. And make them run into your tail.