How to install Slitherio user scripts in Google Chrome
- Step 1: Open Tampermonkey extension. After you have already installed the extension, you will see the Tampermonkey icon button placed at the top right-hand side corner. It is near the Menu button in Google Chrome
- Step 2: Move to Slither.io Mods. Look for the Mods you want to install. For example, if you need to search for SLITio Mod, you should open it and press the install button.
- Step 3: The Tampermonkey extension should be taking over. It will ask if you really agree with the script installation. You can hit the OK button and OK again to confirm.
- Step 4: Refresh the page if you want to enforce immediately the script that you have just installed. If you’d like to edit it, you can choose the Tampermonkey icon and go to Dashboard. Then, you will see a list of user scripts you have got. Select any of them and start to modify it anytime. Don’t forget to save after modification!
How to uninstall Slither.io user scripts in Google Chrome
- Step 1: Open Tampermonkey Dashboard.
- Step 2: You will get a list of user scripts that you have installed. Pick what you need to delete. And hit the delete button.
- Step 3: Confirm by clicking the OK button. And you will not see the user script on the Dashboard.